TriMet Ticket Office at Pioneer Courthouse Square
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland at Pioneer Courthouse Square, the TriMet Ticket Office provides a variety of services for riders including ticket/pass sales and trip-planning assistance.
701 SW 6th Ave., Portland OR 97204
Monday through Friday*, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
* The Pioneer Courthouse Square lobby is also open Saturdays 10 a.m.–4 p.m. You can pick up schedules and maps or buy most tickets and passes from the self-service ticket machine.
- Talk to a TriMet representative
- Buy tickets and passes, including 2½-Hour Tickets, 10-Ticket Books, 1-Day Passes, 7-Day Passes, 14-Day Passes, 30-Day Passes, calendar-month passes (1-Month Passes), C-TRAN Express Passes and Portland Streetcar Month and Annual Passes
- Get schedules for buses, MAX and WES
- Get help planning your trips
- Get a System Map or other TriMet brochure
- Learn about TriMet's accessible services
- Get an Honored Citizen ID or Downtown Portland Pass/ID