TriMet provides bus, light rail and commuter rail transit services in the Portland, Oregon, metro area. We connect people with their community, while easing traffic congestion and reducing air pollution—making the Portland area a better place to live. More
TriMet Ticket Office
At Pioneer Courthouse Square
Located in the heart of downtown Portland at Pioneer Courthouse Square, the TriMet Ticket Office provides a variety of services for riders including ticket/pass sales and trip-planning assistance.
701 SW 6th Ave., Portland OR 97204
Monday through Friday*, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed on New Year's Day, MLK Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- talk to a TriMet representative
- buy tickets and passes, including 2-Hour Tickets, 10-Ticket Books, 1-Day Passes, 7-Day Passes, 14-Day Passes, 30-Day Passes, calendar-month passes (1-Month Passes), C-TRAN Express Passes and Portland Streetcar Annual Passes
- get schedules for buses, MAX, WES and Portland Streetcar
- get help planning your trips
- get a System Map or other TriMet brochure
- learn about TriMet's accessible services
- get an Honored Citizen ID or Downtown Portland Pass/ID