TriMet Ticket Office at Pioneer Courthouse Square
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland at Pioneer Courthouse Square, the TriMet Ticket Office is a great place to buy and reload Hop cards and get help planning your trip.
- Buy Hop Fastpass cards
- Reload Hop cards
- Talk to a TriMet representative
- Buy paper tickets and passes, including 2½-Hour Tickets, 10-Ticket Books, 1-Day Passes and calendar-month passes (1-Month Passes)
- Get schedules for buses, MAX and WES
- Get help planning your trip
- Get a System Map or other TriMet brochure
- Learn about TriMet’s accessible services
- Get an Honored Citizen ID or Downtown Portland Pass/ID
701 SW 6th Ave., Portland OR 97204
Monday through Friday*, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Closed on New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
* The Pioneer Courthouse Square lobby is also open Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. You can pick up schedules and maps or buy most tickets and passes from the self-service ticket machine.