TriMet provides bus, light rail and commuter rail transit services in the Portland, Oregon, metro area. We connect people with their community, while easing traffic congestion and reducing air pollution—making the Portland area a better place to live. More
Why you'll love this app:
- No paper tickets to keep track of.
- No need to carry cash, count exact change or find a ticket machine.
- Store tickets on your phone for future use.
- Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders.
- Buy tickets on your phone or on any computer via our website.
How it works:
Choose rider type
Adult, Honored Citizen or Youth
2½-Hour Ticket, 1-Day Pass, 7-Day Pass, 14-Day Pass or 30-Day Pass
You can buy multiple tickets to use later.
(A $5 minimum purchase is required.)
Pay with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
Get updates about mobile ticketing
and other mobile services for riders
No smartphone? There are still many other convenient places you can buy your fare. This mobile app is the first step toward an electronic fare collection system, which will eventually make it easier for everyone (not just smartphone owners) to buy and pay their fares.