Texting Customer Service
Get in touch with us any time!
You can now send text messages to our Customer Service team between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., seven days a week!
We’re ready to help and happy to listen — feel free to ask us questions, leave comments or report safety concerns.
Here’s what you should know:
- Always call or text 9-1-1 in an emergency. (Call when you can, text when you can’t.) If it’s urgent, but not an emergency, text us.
- If you’re reporting something on board the bus or train, include the vehicle number, location and the direction you’re headed.
- We want to hear about your experience! Let us know if you noticed something good, or something that could have been better.
- Send a picture if it’s helpful.
- If you’re looking for arrival information, text your Stop ID number to 27299 for the next arrivals from TransitTracker.