Trains to PDX every 15 minutes.
With MAX Red Line providing frequent service to Portland International Airport throughout most of the day, you can forget about having to book a ride or paying for parking.
- A $2.50 fare takes you all the way to the terminal
- A ride from Downtown Portland is just 40 minutes
- Connect to the Red Line easily by bus or MAX
- First train arrives at PDX at 4:40 a.m.
- Last Beaverton-bound train departs at 12:26 a.m.
- Roll your luggage right on board
Headed to the Greyhound or Amtrak Union Station?
We’ll take you there, too. Plan a trip to Union Station by bus or MAX »