Division Street Giveaway
TriMet is holding a drawing to give away (4) gift cards to one winner (a $100 value). The deadline for entering is 5 p.m. on November 29, 2021.
Official Drawing Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Please read these rules (the “Official Rules”) carefully before submitting your entry. If you do not agree to the terms of these Official Rules, you should not enter.
The November Division of Possibilities Giveaway (“Drawing”) is sponsored by the Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon (“TriMet” or “Sponsor”), 1800 SW 1st Avenue, Suite 300, Portland, OR 97201. The Drawing is open only to residents of the United States and its territories who are at least 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Employees of TriMet and immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Entries may be submitted from October 25, 2021 at 12:01 p.m. PST to November 29, 2021, at 5 p.m. PST. To enter the Drawing, fill out the entry form on the drawing homepage by the Drawing deadline. By filling out the form, you agree to abide by these Official Rules.
All entries must be received by 5 p.m. (PST) on November 29, 2021. One drawing will be held after the entry deadline on November 29, 2021. The winner will be selected at random and notified by 5 p.m. on November 30, 2021. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. Only one entry per person is permitted. All entries become the property of TriMet.
One (1) winners will receive four (4) $25 gift cards to Division Street businesses. TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) OF ALL PRIZES: $100. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules, including rules regarding eligibility for participation. By submitting an entry, Entrant agrees and hereby releases Sponsor and its affiliates, employees, agents, officers and directors from any and all liability or responsibility arising in connection with Entrant’s participation in the Drawing or as to the acceptance and use of any prize(s) which may be awarded.
- Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Drawing if necessary for any reason, including but not limited to non-compliance with these Official Rules, fraud or technical reasons including computer viruses, bugs, tampering, or any other technical failures. Sponsor assumes no liability for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries or for any problem with internet connection or technical problems that might hinder the ability of any person to enter the Drawing. Sponsor is not liable for typographical errors in these Official Rules or other promotional materials relating to the Drawing.
- An Entrant is deemed to be the holder of the established email account associated with a Drawing entry.
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted, does not respond within 24 hours or TriMet’s notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor does not provide any warranty with respect to the prize. If a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Entrant agrees that entry into the Drawing constitutes permission for Sponsor to use and publish the name, hometown, likeness, photograph, voice, and statements of the Entrant in any media without further compensation or other consideration. Such use may be for editorial, public relations, promotional, or advertising purposes, or any other purpose as deemed reasonable by Sponsor. Sponsor may request documentation of such permission and of Entrant’s eligibility by signed release and affidavit and failure to provide such documentation within the time required by Sponsor will result in forfeiture of any winner status and/or prize.
- All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Official Rules should so indicate, unless and until entrant’s eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
- By entering the Drawing, you release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing, including the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Entrant will defend, indemnify and hold Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents, employees, affiliates, and customers harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and damages (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in connection with any breach of this Official Rules Agreement, and agrees that Sponsor will have no liability whatsoever for any claims, losses, or damages of any nature due to Entrant’s acts, omissions, or breaches of these terms. In no event will Sponsor be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages with respect to any and all claims arising from or related to Entrant’s participation in this Drawing.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or errors in equipment or programming used in association with the execution of the Drawing; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Drawing; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Drawing or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Drawing, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Entrant is responsible for all applicable taxes, and appropriate tax identification information may be required prior to the awarding of any prize.
- These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any dispute arising out of the Drawing will be resolved in the state and federal courts located in Portland, Oregon, and all parties consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- For winner information, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Attention: Web Team - IDG” at TriMet, 1800 SW 1st Ave. Portland, OR 97201.