TriMet provides bus, light rail and commuter rail transit services in the Portland, Oregon, metro area. We connect people with their community, while easing traffic congestion and reducing air pollution—making the Portland area a better place to live. More
TriMet Board of Directors Meetings
Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 9 a.m.
District & Board Office, Rooms 238/239
12000 SW 49th Ave., Portland, OR 97219
Public Forum will be held before our regular Business Meeting. Public Forum will begin at 9 a.m. and will be a maximum of 45 minutes. During Public Forum we will take comments on general topics related to Board business as well as comments on specific Resolutions before the Board. Individuals wishing to speak must sign up prior to 9 a.m.
The regular Business Meeting will begin immediately following Public Forum.
If you are not able to attend the Board meeting and would like to present testimony to the Board, you may send your comments to email@example.com.
Ordinances are guided by statute and may require a public hearing. To honor that process, we generally will hold the public hearing on the first reading of an Ordinance during the Business Meeting.
If you require meeting materials in alternative formats, sign language interpretation or other communication aids, call TriMet’s Senior and Disabled Citizen Information 503-962-2455 (7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., weekdays) or TTY call 7-1-1 for Oregon Relay Service at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
2016 Meeting Schedule
Please note that these are projected dates, and they are subject to change.
- January 13 - eFare Briefing
- January 27 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- February 24 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- March 9 - Budget Briefing
- March 23 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- April 27 - TSCC Hearing/Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- May 25 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- June 22 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- July 27 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- August 10 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- September 28 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- October 26 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing
- November 9 - Board Retreat
- December 14 - Public Forum/Business Meeting Briefing