TriMet Board of Directors Meetings
Wednesday, June 24, 2015, 9 a.m.
City of Portland Bldg., Auditorium
1120 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
Watch the meeting live
TriMet’s Board Meetings are live streamed and accessible on our YouTube channel.
Current meeting documents
- Resolution 15-06-27-A: Commending the 2015 Bus Operator of the Year
- Resolution 15-06-27-B: Commending the 2015 Mini-Run Operator of the Year
- Resolution 15-06-27-C: Commending the 2015 Rail Operator of the Year
- Resolution 15-06-28: Authorizing a Ninety-Day Extension to Existing Intergovernmental Agreements for Transit Police Services
- Resolution 15-06-29: Authorizing Modifications to Five Information Technology Department Temporary Staffing Services Contracts
- Resolution 15-06-30: Authorizing a Contract with Office Depot/OfficeMax for the Purchase of Agency Office Supplies and Furnishings
- Resolution 15-06-31: Authorizing a Contract with Nelson Truck Equipment Co., Inc. for Three Maintenance of Way Overhead Catenary System Maintenance Vehicles
- Resolution 15-06-32: Authorizing a Contract with Hydro-Temp Mechanical, Inc. to Supply and Install a Replacement Radiant Heating System for the Center Street Maintenance Facility
- Resolution 15-06-33: Authorizing a Contract with Schetky Northwest, Inc. for the Purchase of Replacement Vehicles for Provision of LIFT Service
- Resolution 15-06-34: Authorizing a Contract with Tait North America Inc. for Monitoring and Management of TriMet's Mobile Radio Network
- Resolution 15-06-35: Reauthorizing the Transfer of Appropriated Funds Within the FY2015 General Fund Budget, and Superseding Resolution 15-05-22
- Resolution 15-06-36: Authorizing Intergovernmental Agreements with the City of Portland and the Portland Public School District for the Student Pass Program (Public Hearing)
- Resolution 15-06-37: Authorizing the Issuance of Revenue Bonds
- Resolution 15-06-38: Authorizing Contracts with JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, CitiGroup Global Markets and RBC Capital Markets for Investment Banking and Underwriting Services
- Resolution 15-06-39: Authorizing Contracts Cushman & Wakefield of Oregon, Inc. and Kidder Mathews for Real Estate Agent/Broker Services
- Resolutions 15-06-40 and 15-06-41: Authorizing a New Contract with Northwest Enforcement, Inc. for Flagging Services and a Modification to an Existing Contract with Northwest Enforcement, Inc. for Security and Flagging Services, for the Portland-Milwaukie Light Rail Project
- Resolution 15-06-42: Authorizing a Contract with Tactical Micro for the Procurement and Installation of a Mobile Closed Circuit Television System for TriMet Buses and Light Rail Vehicles
Public Forum will be held before our regular Business Meeting. Public Forum will begin at 9 a.m. and will be a maximum of 45 minutes. During Public Forum we will take comments on general topics related to Board business as well as comments on specific Resolutions before the Board. Individuals wishing to speak must sign up prior to 9 a.m.
The regular Business Meeting will begin immediately following Public Forum.
See Procedures Regarding Public Testimony Before the TriMet Board of Directors PDF
If you are not able to attend the Board meeting and would like to present testimony to the Board, you may send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordinances are guided by statute and may require a public hearing. To honor that process, we generally will hold the public hearing on the first reading of an Ordinance during the Business Meeting.
If you require meeting materials in alternative formats, sign language interpretation or other communication aids, call TriMet’s Senior and Disabled Citizen Information 503-962-2455 (7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., weekdays) or TTY call 7-1-1 for Oregon Relay Service at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
2015 Meeting Schedule
Please note that these are projected dates, and they are subject to change.
- January 28 - Meeting/Briefing
- February 25 - Meeting/Briefing
- March 11 - Budget Briefing
- March 25 - Meeting/Briefing
- April 22 - TSCC Hearing
- April 22 - Meeting/Briefing
- May 27 - Meeting/Briefing
- June 24 - Meeting/Briefing
- July 22 - Meeting/Briefing
- August 12 - Meeting/Briefing
- September 16 - Meeting/Briefing
- October 28 - Board Retreat
- November 11 - Meeting/Briefing
- December 9 - Meeting/Briefing