TriMet Board of Directors Meetings
Wednesday, September 28, 9 a.m.
Portland Community Media - Plan your trip
2766 NE Martin Luther King Blvd.
Portland, OR 97212
Current meeting documents
- Resolution 16-09-56: Authorizing A Contract With Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. for Insurance Broker Services
- Resolution 16-09-57: Authorizing the Issuance of Revenue Bonds
- Resolution 16-09-58: Authorizing the Issuance of Grant Receipt Revenue Refunding Bonds
- Resolution 16-09-59: Authorizing the Purchase of Real Property Located at 325 NE Hogan Drive in Gresham
- Resolution 16-09-60: Approving the 2016 Title VI Program and Policies
- Resolution 16-09-60 Exhibit A: 2016 Title VI Program Update
Note: For a full viewing of the Title VI Program and Policies Report, please click here.
Note on Public Forums
Public Forum will be held before our regular Business Meeting. Public Forum will begin at 9 a.m. and will be a maximum of 45 minutes. During Public Forum we will take comments on general topics related to Board business as well as comments on specific Resolutions before the Board. Individuals wishing to speak must sign up prior to 9 a.m.
The regular Business Meeting will begin immediately following Public Forum.
If you are not able to attend the Board meeting and would like to present testimony to the Board, you may send your comments to email@example.com.
Ordinances are guided by statute and may require a public hearing. To honor that process, we generally will hold the public hearing on the first reading of an Ordinance during the Business Meeting.
Archive of approved resolutions and ordinances, minutes, handouts and presentations.
Get updates by email
Sign up to receive board meeting notices by email.
If you require meeting materials in alternative formats, sign language interpretation or other communication aids, call TriMet’s Senior and Disabled Citizen Information 503-962-2455 (7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., weekdays) or TTY call 7-1-1 for Oregon Relay Service at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.