How to Load Your Bike on the Portland Streetcar
How to load your bike
- When the Streetcar arrives, allow other passengers to exit and enter first.
- Board with your bike through the low-floor center section of the Streetcar.
- Please remain with your bike in the low-floor section, making room for other riders as needed.
- Always yield priority seating areas to seniors and people with disabilities.
- Keep your bike as clean as possible, and take care not to brush it against others.
- No part of your bike should block the aisle.
- Folding bikes are welcome on board. Just make sure it doesn’t block the aisle.
- Always walk your bike in station areas, transit centers and pedestrian corridors.
Questions? Suggestions? Email us at email@example.com.