MAX Red Line
MAX Red Line light rail service connects Portland International Airport, E/NE Portland, Portland City Center and Beaverton.
MAX Red Line Schedules
Service alert in effect:
Beginning Sunday, April 16, through end of service Saturday, May 6, MAX Blue, Green, and Red lines will be disrupted between Gateway Transit Center and NE 7th Avenue MAX stations. The disruption is part of our "A Better Red" project. Shuttle buses will serve stations in both directions between Gateway TC and NE 7th Ave. Expect delays. For more info, visit: trimet.org/improvements More
- The trip to/from downtown Portland takes about 38 minutes and costs $2.50 for Adults 18–64, $1.25 for Honored Citizens and $1.25 for Youth.
- You can easily roll your luggage on board.
- The first train of the day arrives at PDX at 4:43 a.m., daily. The last Beaverton-bound train departs PDX around 12:30 a.m., daily.
- The MAX station and ticket machines are located near baggage claim on the lower level. View airport map (flypdx.com)
- Parking at TriMet Park & Ride lots is limited to 24 hours. For longer trips, have someone drop you off at a MAX station. Park & Ride locations